Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The "Green New Deal" - a call to lead in renewable energy

I don't agree with Thomas Freidman about everything, but I do think he is getting smarter and further away from his support of the Iraq War. Friedman basically gets his argument right in "The World Is Flat" that there is a growing global middle class causing a crush on resources (I also think it's unfair to label him a neoliberal since he doesn't support unregulated capitalism).

I also think that our nation and our generation is waiting for a broad vision regarding renewable energy. Anyway, here is a video with Friedman explaining his idea and call for such leadership.

Thomas Friedman Video "The Power of Green"


If anyone has any idea how to embed NY Times videos on the blog, please let me know.

No comments: